Santa Fe Fashion Week is a immersive show and sell fashion event, and a platform for fashion industry professionals to showcase their work.
Santa Fe Fashion Week is seeking apparel designers to show collections during our immersive fashion event on November 12, 2022.
Designers may show any season, but we recommend showing product that is for Summer and/or Fall 2023 (many designers split their show between seasons). Santa Fe Fashion Week markets direct to consumer, and each designer will have a 6′ x 8′ vendor booth as well as both Friday’s Runway show and Saturday’s.
Santa Fe Fashion Week will be selecting the following runway designers for shows on November 11th, 12th.
- STARS: Established celebrity designers and/or labels that have significant brand exposure. Approximately 2-3 designers will show will at Santa Fe Fashion Week “Fashion Behind the Curtain show on Saturday. Each designer is expected to show 8-12 looks.
- LOCAL: Apparel designers based in or with significant roots in Santa Fe Fashion Week. 3-4 designers will show at Santa Fe Fashion Week “Fashion Behind the Curtain show on Saturday. Each designer is expected to show 8-12 looks.
- DISCOVER: Emerging apparel designers that are NOT from Santa Fe, New Mexico. 2-3 designers will show at Santa Fe Fashion Week “Fashion Behind the Curtain show on Saturday. Each designer is expected to show 8-12 looks.
The Santa Fe Fashion Week Advisory Board will review each application and provide each brand with a yes, no, or wait-list answer. Those that receive a yes answer will be placed under contract and billed for participation.
Upon approval by the board, you will be sent a contract to be executed by both parties. Once under contract, you may not be released for any reason and you will be billed for the appropriate participation fees. The fee may be split into multiple payments.
- “Fashion Behind the Curtain” an immersive show and sell fashion event (8-12) looks; STARS, DISCOVER, LOCAL): $1000
FEE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- ·Models cast by Santa Fe Fashion Week
- Professional hair and makeup by Toni & Guy Academy
- Complete back of house production including dressers, runners, and more
- 6×8 Vendor booth Saturday
- Stylized photo shoot.
- Profile page with links to your site and social media on santafefashionweek.com
- 2 premium seated tickets for both Fridays VIP reception at Sorrel Sky Art Gallery
- 4 premium tickets Saturday’s Immersive Fashion Event.
- One of the perks for designers participating in Santa Fe Fashion Week is getting guidance and resources and access to on-demand and no-minimum manufacturing valued at over $70K that usually costs $350/mo for $50/mo. for one year from FABRIC
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
Please complete the application below:
- -Internal Use Only- means that this information will not be posted to the website or social media.
- -Display Publicly- means this information will be posted to the website and social media