Santa Fe Fashion Week is a place to celebrate fashion, and a platform for fashion industry professionals to showcase their work.
Santa Fe Fashion Week is seeking apparel designers to show runway collections during Runway events on June 28-29, 2019.
Designers may show any season, but we recommend showing product that is for Summer and/or Fall 2019 (many designers split their show between seasons). Santa Fe Fashion Week markets direct to consumer, and each designer will have a 6 x 8 vendor both on both Friday’s Garden show as well as Saturday’s Runway show.
Santa Fe Fashion Week will be selecting the following runway designers for shows on June 28 and 29, 2019
- STARS: Established celebrity designers and/or labels that have significant brand exposure. Approximately 2-3 designers will show each night during Runways & Gallery. Each designer is expected to show 12 – 20 looks.
- LOCAL: Apparel designers based in or with significant roots in Santa Fe Fashion Week. 3-4 designers will show each night during Garden & Runways Each designer is expected to show 12 – 20 looks.
- DISCOVER: Emerging apparel designers that are NOT from Santa Fe, New Mexico. 2-3 designers will show each night during Garden & Runway. Each designer is expected to show 12 – 20 looks.
Applications to participate in Santa Fe Fashion Week are due by March 1, 2019 or until all spots have been filled. Applications will be reviewed in the order they are received, so it is beneficial to complete your application early. There are no fees to apply.
The Santa Fe Fashion Week Advisory Board will review each application and provide each brand with a yes, no or waitlist answer. Those that receive a yes answer will be placed under contract and billed for participation. All fees are due no later than March 7, 2019.
Upon approval by the board, you will be sent a contract to be executed by both parties. Once under contract, you may not be released for any reason and you will be billed for the appropriate participation fees. The fee may be split into multiple payments, but final fees are due by March 7, 2019.
- Full Runway Collection (12-20 looks; STARS, DISCOVER, LOCAL): $2500
FEE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- · Models cast by Santa Fe Fashion Week
- Professional hair and makeup by Toni & Guy Academy
- Complete back of house production including dressers, runners, and more
- 6×8 Vendor booth Friday and Saturday
- Profile page with links to your site and social media on santafefashionweek.com
- 6 premium seated tickets for both Friday and Saturdays show
- 2 premium seated tickets Thursday’s VIP reception
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com
Please complete the application below:
- -Internal Use Only- means that this information will not be posted to the website or social media.
- -Display Publicly- means this information will be posted to the website and social media